Hot stuff - I`m part of an NAI Man Machine System

Wow - so many of my followers, readers, fans, enemies etc. already lining up in front of my blog door hungry for beeing amongst the first readers of my today`s post. That`s enormously motivating me, to continue with this activity. 

Please be clear about this. If You appreciate my posts and contents offered to You, nobody heppier and more proud than me in this whole so small, after and besides all, world. 

Let me at first give You some feedback upon the incredible resonance to my blog. Although I have just started this new baby project (by the way "New Baby" was the name of the shortly after closed again baby (equipment!) store which my wonderful wife Selma and I took over at the beginning of 2010 in Recife in the northeast of Brazil, freshly arrived back (home?) again in Brazil from Mexico), the audience, the reception and the support by wonderful friends, business partners and other contacts from allover the world is really overwhelming me. 

Thousand honest thanks for that to all of You. Let me comment quickly a few important general things to You. First of all in the meantime we have found out, that anybody can read and adhere to my blog and posts easily using any common smart internet access device like mobile fones (IOS and/or Android), ipad/pad, laptop/notebook/desctop computer.  You just need to type klausfhepp.blogspot.com in Your browser and here we go.... So come on, don`t let me stand alone in the rain, please. 

Second remark. I think it`s very nice for You, to get aware, that You are not alone. Many fine people at so many different places around the globe are with You and me already, sharing this experience and blog. Here just a few places from where supporters are with us: Sao Paulo/Brazil, Campinas/Brazil, Rotterdam/Netherlands, Belo Horizonte/Brazil, Cologne/Germany, Curitiba/Brazil, The Hague/Netherlands, Rest of Sichuan/China, Stuttgart/Germany, Sousse Gouvernante/Tunisia, Tilburg/Netherlands, Sheffield/England, Leon/Mexico, Orlando/USA, Jakarta/Indonesia, Santiago/Chile, Mumbai/India, Pune/India, Chennai/India, Johannesburg/South Africa, Agra/Ghana, Conakry/Guinea, Harare/Zimbabwe, Lubumbashi/DR Congo, Frankfurt/Germany, Perth/Australia, Lima/Peru, Guayaquil/Ecuador, Madrid/Spain, Graz/Austria and many many more. 

Does this make You feel as proud as me? Next important comments for You today. I will start right now to answer every once and while interesting questions from commentators on my earlier posts. One of You asked me, how I find the time, to write all these posts. Very nice question. Easy to answer for me. 

It sincerely doesn`t take me considerable time, to elaborate my posts. Sorry for the questionable analogy, but writing posts here for me is just a comparable effort to going to the bathroom (number 1 !). When I switch on my notebook in the morning and put the fingers (I tell You now a secret: I never learned typing, means I do it with 1 finger only) on the keyboard, a Non-Artificial Man Machine System takes over like an auto-pilot in an airplane and the post content starts to flow like water (or other liquids) directly from out of my brain through my right arm, finger, keyboard and notebook into the internet until finally arriving at the post criation place in google`s blogger tool and continues hopefully from there through the cloud onto Your smart device and from there through Your eyes directly into Your brain. 

That`s it. My brain is so inexhaustibly full with a huge mass of experiences, learnings, remembrance, etc, that I do not have the least concern with regards to one day getting scarce in raw material for writing new posts. And with more than 50.000 nice, all by myself  taken fotos in my iphoto library, all my music playlists in spotify (they are not paying me any comissions for marketing support, just to make this clear for everybody !), the 35.000 music titles in my itunes library and the vast literature and arts passion and experience collected since I was 5 years old, I hardly should be confronted one day with missing material for sexy posts rich in authentic content stories. 

All Your doubts and fears cleared with this? So let`s continue jointly here for the next decades. We should revise this maybe in 10 years or so.... Excelent link to my today`s literature recommendation: "Our Final Invention - Artificial Intelligence and the End of the Human Era",  James Barrat, St Martins Press, New York. To be true a sometimes boring and even scary book. Not so easy to read for non- techies, means people like me, who do not know much about all these modern technologies in detail and - even worse, but true! - don`t want to know all these details. We`re just users. 

The techies must really hate us for this reason! We`re blind fish for them. Ignorants. Nothing-knowers. Ok, but that`s how obviously we are and it is. Well. This book exposes the thoughts and visions of many people (experts?) related to the AI (Artificial Intelligence) scene, especially with regards to the big question, whether GAI = Greater Than Human Artificial Intelligence (1st development stage) and Super Artificial Intelligence (SAI) will one day surpass the humans in terms of intelligence and dominion of decisions, means in the end - if this all really came true one day - enslave all of us, the human worms. Interesting, difficult, sometimes boring and as already outspoken, even scary lecture. 

Now - if You read this book, You will encounter all these oficial terms AI, AGI and ASI, but what about my self-invented NAI term? What`s finally the meaning and story behind this? Hey men and women - it`s so simple and easy to explain and understand. 

If I assume, that my body (mainly my brain, but also my arm and 1 finger) connected to the  internet by means of a keyboard, a notebook and a wireless internet connection form something jointly, I definitely cannot call this "artificial", just purely because of the fact that I`m human, flesh & blood and therefore I choose the  new (?) term Non-Artificial Man-Machine System. 

Take Your time and think about it. I`m extremely curious now to receive Your qualified feedback comments upon this invention. This was the right book for me during my 3 weeks of total quarantine from any other familly member in a seperate part of our house, after having been tested positive with Covid-19 three days after my return to Sao Paulo from Paris on sunday, march 15, 5:25 am, with Latam flight LA 8101. No chance, to tell You my Paris story right now, but don`t worry. During the next 10 years I will - guaranteed -  explain this in one of my daily posts to You.  

Very dry subject today? Need some emotional complements still for this post? No problem. Listen to my today`s music recommendation: Juan Gabriel - Asi Fue (En Vivo Desde el Instituto Nacional de Belas Artes in Mexico City (https://youtu.be/0O4CLgXvbjUBetter don`t listen to this and don`t watch it, if You are more cold-hearted and anti-romantic character. But all my friends allover Latin America - not speaking of Mexico ! - will melt away and start feeling tears coming out of their eyes. 

Oh man, this is so strong. I`m NAI, not AI, to make it clear once again. Last not least, just to round this up. There is also a very famous "Asi Fue" video on Youtube, where the great spanish singer Isabel Pantoja sings this heart breaking ("kitschy"?) song together with the late unforgotten Juan Gabriel: https://youtu.be/gFjdOjCPPlE

Wonderful, for who really likes such stuff. Last tale for You today: when the latin american superstar Juan Gabriel died and millions over millions of latin people from the Rio Grande at the border to god`s own country, down to the Cabo dos Hornos, a very small commune in the deepest south of Chile, Tierra del Fuego, were profoundly mourning, 

I read one amusing (sorry, I know it`s not adequate) funeral comment of an unknown, simple mexican lady: "My dear god, why did You not call away my husband to heaven and instead of him leave Juanito a little longer on earth with us". This is autentic latin culture and feeling. If You want to do successfully a sustainable business in this beautifull huge region, You need a lot of cultural understanding and respect. 

In future posts I will come back to this exhaustively. See You tomorrow, my dear friends, readers and faithful followers. Enemies stay away, please. No time, to waste time with You. All others: please follow me and my daily blog posts. Just type klausfhepp.blogspot.com in the browser of Your smart fone, ipad/pad or computer. 

Comments

  1. Parabéns Klaus, gosto muito de suas publicações, além de intuitivas provocam boas emoções, abraços.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muito obrigado pelo comentário positívo altamente agradecido. Desejo muito sucesso para voce tbm.

      Delete
  2. Juan Gabriel... Interesting recomendation dear Klaus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always have difficulties, when people try to categorize - and normally they do this with the intention to disqualify - types and styles of music or artwork in general. For me it`s more like with food and drinks, some people like certain things and others not. But You cannot say, that such things are "right" or "wrong", "good" or bad", "high" or "low". I am convinced, that Mozart would have been a fanatic Rolling Stones fan, the same as Mick Jagger is a fan of Mozart.

      Delete
  3. Parabens Klaus, tambem gosto de sua publicacoes, pois traz inspiracao e confianca as pessoas que tudo pode ser diferente basta acreditar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muito obrigado, amigo sem nome, isso é um comentário legal e ajuda muito continuar esse projeto. A intenção inicial era exatamente essa. Compartilhar boas experiencias, ajudar às outras pessoas com isso e abrir o dialogo entre nós todos sobre esses temas importantes. Desejo um ótimo dia.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back again !

What`s behind my decision and reason to reactivate my blog?

Moving is living - one more step ahead towards our digital transformation