Personal & Professional Experiences & Insights

Hi people. I am excited. This is my first blog. Wow. I really got started on this project idea now, which I already have carried in my head and thoughts since longer. 

Why did I find it so much interesting, to become a blogger? First of all, because the frequent sharing of experiences & insights has since many years anyhow already become an important and pleasant activity within my normal life routine . 

As a consequence of my very energetic professional and personal activities and because of my rich and constantly growing collection of all kinds of professional, cultural and personal experiences and insights, many of my thousands of worldwide friends, business partners and contacts very frequently confront me with requests for advice, opinion, hints and comments. 

So why not extend this openly to the public and thus extend massively my existing network of friends and contacts and at the same time collect much more feedback and learnings for myself? Now I`m right on this highway. But the beginning was not very easy. 

Having woken up much earlier than normal this morning, but immediately with the firm decision in my head, to set up my blog and “go live” with it, unexpected obstacles appeared. For the first time since months my internet connection failed and even when I managed, to establish it again, it continued to interrupt me from my online activity every once and a while. 

Should I have taken this as a “sign from heaven”, not to become a blogger? Some of my friends would clearly have interpreted it this way. But that`s not my way of thinking and acting. I took it just as another challenge, which has to be overcome successfully in order to reach my objectives and realize my intentions. No way out – many times in my personal and professional life such very challenging and hindering surprises have appeared and – as we altogether can see happily – could be overcome by me successfully. 

Thus I took it as just one more unsuccessful attempt, to stop me from doing, what I wanted and what I was convinced that I needed to do. “After action satisfaction” – I really love this frase, which I catched up from a huge outdoor cigarette advert, when I participated in a student exchange programme in South Africa about 40 years ago. 

The world and for sure my life have changed completely since then. But my admiration for this stupid advert frase has not changed during all this time and my deep conviction, that You have to allow Yourself some nice moments after You have accomplished some important work or after having had great success with getting an important problem solved, continues. 

This easens for You to understand, why I am happily drinking a nice cup of my beloved indian chai tea now, feeling a real winner and enjoying the beautiful sunrise just starting outside for opening this wonderful new day. Please keep always in mind, that You don`t need to win the Iron Man in order to feel a winner. 

There`s plenty more and much easier opportunities for You every day during Your normal life and job for having success and becoming able to feel a winner. Now You know about this launch of my blog, some of the reasons for having gotten started on doing so and even a little bit about some of my general motivations, inspirations and feelings. 

And I would like to give You a very warm welcome to my new blog experiment. No chance for this to fly without all of You as my readers, followers, friends, dialog partners. Please give me Your highly appreciated feedback ! 

I´ll close this now for today and come back to You again tomorrow with my 2nd publication in this blog. By the way – You can also find and contact me in linkedin, XING and Instagram. Who knows, other social media appearances will follow. I wish You a great and very successful day. And don´t forget – “After action satisfaction” !


Comments

  1. Good luck, Klaus. I'm sure you'll get satisfaction starting this new, engaging, experience.
    Riccardo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No doubt, Riccardo. After just 1 publication in my blog I`m already very happy and satisfied. You know, how good it feels, to accomplish dreams You have carried inside You for long time already. Now I`m out on stage with this. Yeah......

      Delete
  2. Hello my blogger brother!!! Very nice story!!! And from many common events, I am always following your "after action satisfaction"!! However, not with a tea.... 😊 Can't wait to go for a nice drink with you!!! Take good care of yourself and enjoy your day!!!
    FIRST BLOG!!!
    💐💐💐💐🎉🎊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had not the least doubt that You could easily live with my recommendation to celebrate success with "After action satisfaction", my brother. Finally have both been born in Kaiserslautern ! God save the Pfalz !

      Delete
  3. Hello Klaus! How are you doing?

    Congrats for the your initiative!!!

    I can not speak english very well, but I am study that a lot to learn! It is never too late to learn something and it took me a long time to dedicate myself to it.

    I have read many of your publications and for sure this blog will be another way to help me in my development.

    I will always remember this phrase "After action satisfaction"

    Thank you!
    See ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm Everton Martins from LinkedIn.

      Delete
    2. Hi Everton, no idea what`s Your issue with Your English. For me this looks perfect. Congrats. Good to have Your support. Hope I can give You more inspirations.

      Delete
  4. Klaus congratulations for sharing your experiences with us. Success to your blog!
    Alex Musolino

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alex. You are one of the most important supporters for my blog as You are our IT Manager and must keep Vulkan do Brasil`s servers running perfectly. Now this has become even more crucial for me. By the way, this morning`s internet blackout was because of my private internet provider Vivo`s disturbances and had nothing to do with our excelent IT services within the Vulkan Group.

      Delete
  5. Klaus parabéns pela iniciativa será de grande valor compartilhar sua ideias conosco, boa sorte !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muito obrigado, grande guerreiro da Vulkan Couplings no Rio de Janeiro. Sempre juntos ! Desejo sucesso.

      Delete
  6. Great initiative Klaus! Good luck and looking forward to reading your blogs! Kind regards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Klaus, always an inspiring initiative to hear your comments and insights. Wish all success to this project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I can`t see Your name, but anyhow I thank You for Your beautiful supportive message. Congrats - You made it. You`re one of the persons, who sent me messages upon my post no 1. I will recall all of You in the future. Great to have You here together with me.

      Delete
  8. Meus parabéns Sr. Klaus, com certeza terá muito a ensinar e a compartilhar! Boa sorte nessa nova jornada! Um abraço.... Diego Camargo - CW Tour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boa tarde Diego, muito legal sua mensagem, já que voces caras da CW tem coresponsabilidade pelas minhas x viajens do mundo durante os últimos 6 anos desde que assumi a presidencia da Vulkan do Brasil em Itatiba. Más fique com calma. Isso tudo vai aparecer aqui.

      Delete
  9. Parabéns pela iniciativa Sr. Klaus, será um prazer acompanhar seu blog, pois com sua vasta experiência há muito o que compartilhar e nos ensinar ao longo do tempo. Lhe desejo muito sucesso em mais este projeto.
    Ederson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muito obrigado pela mensagem, Ederson. A nossa luta continua !

      Delete
  10. Klaus, you never stop to surprise me!!!

    It will be a pleasure to read your long journey of experiences.

    Thanks to share them.

    As always I expect to keep learning from you.

    Un abrazo amigo...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get prepared for a nice journey, my unfortunately unknown friend. If my experiences can be helpful for anybody, this would make me extremely satisfied and happy.

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Beleza Egardo, pero tengo muuuuuuchos amigos Edgardo. Pero estoy seguro que eres Edgardo Peniche, de Sonora, Mexico. Siempre muy bueno para mi, recordar de nuestras experiencias durante la construccion y el start-up de la planta de BOS en Irapuato, Guanajuato. De veras eso era más una planta de logistica do que industrial. Por eso tu como Gerente de Logistica eres persona llave dentro de nuestro equipo. Cuanta locura vivimos durante este periodo de 2006 hasta 2009. Nunca olivadare nuestras aventuras y los tantos tequilas que siempre nos consolaron el alma. Cuidate, amigo !

      Delete
  12. Parabéns pela iniciativa Klaus!
    Será um prazer acompanhar seu blog e conhecer suas vivências uma vez que você é um grande líder e exemplo a ser seguido!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muito obrigado, prezado companheiro e amigo Arno. Agora já levamos 5 anos de trabalho em conjunto pela expansão das nossas vendas industriais Vulkan Drive Tech na América Latína, o seja no México, na América Central, no Caribe e na América do Sul toda. Isso tudo dará muita matéria muito interessante para os meus seguidores e leitores nesse blog. Grande abraço desde Vinhedo

      Delete
  13. Hola Klaus, mucho éxito en tu nueva experiencia... saludos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soy Juan Zamora, también ex-BOS IRA, cómo Edgardo

      Delete
    2. Juan Carlos, cabron. Que bueno escuchar de ti despues de tantos años. Espero que estes bien y que te vaya bien en Mexico lindo. Sigues en Guanajato o te cambiaste para otro lugar despues de mi salida? Manda un saludo para todos mis amigos ex empleados.

      Delete
  14. Congratulation Klaus.
    I apreciated a lot your iniciativy , you are a very bold and motivat guy. Will be a pleajure follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my unknown friend, for the beautiful words. Allways good to get reconfirmation. This is fuel for our motivation. Wish You also lots of fun and success.

      Delete
  15. PARABÉNS KLAUS ! Sem dúvida você tem muitas experiências interessantes para compartilhar com todos. Desejo muito sucesso e terei o prazer de segui-lo em seu Blog.
    Um grande abraço

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You very much, my friend with invisible name, for this trustful compliment. I will definitely not disappoint You tomorrow with my next post. Be prepared.....

      Delete
  16. Congrates my friend. I always enjoy to listen to your stories and learn from your hugh experiences.
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1000 Tks for Your important support for my new blog project. Tomorrow I will give You some very helpful insights.

      Delete
  17. Hi people, I am still discovering the more advanced functionality of the blogger system and google itself. Thus system adjustment improvements will definitely come during the next days. Several important friends sent me their comments by email, because they found difficulties, to post these in my blog. In order not to loose these, I copy them by myself in the comments now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Comment from my South African friend Leon Olwage (look Leo up in linkedin) : I wanted to post but the google had a niggle and the post was not allowed: “ Wow what a bold step forward. I am looking forward to the insights you will share with us. In the very challenging world we found ourselves today, we need all the know how to survive and even flourish, in the face of adversity. Very well done for stepping into the precipice and spreading your wings !!! Your post is abundant with your hallmark energy by which we recognize you Klaus"

    ReplyDelete
  19. Comment from my German friend (& former GEA colleague) Reimund Gatzke (look him up in linkedin): "Klaus, ich habe Probleme dir im Block zu antworten.. darum hier:
    Hello Klaus, I congratulate you on this idea of ​​becoming a blogger. That may sound silly now, but people like you will have to write at some point about what you want to experience, feel, get angry, improve and experience more. I count myself, as certainly many of your friends and contacts to people who have experienced a lot of good and bad, successes and failures through your traveling professional activity. But the special thing is that we were able to experience all of this with people from different cultures, nations, skin colors and religions. As a result, we have developed a human image of all of us that only lets us see people without all the shabby discrimination. Go on ... By the way, my saying is: Without a low point, there is no high point."

    ReplyDelete
  20. Comment from my German friend Philipp Scherer: "Gefällt mir gut, dein Projekt. Es kommt auch der ursprünglichen Idee des WWW wieder näher... Jeder präsentiert sich selbst und nicht so sehr im vorgegebenen Rahmen von Social Networking Plattformen. Obwohl diese zweifelsfrei ihre Vorteile besitzen"

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loana von GaevernitzJune 23, 2020 at 11:30 PM

    Querido Klaus ,

    Meus mais sinceros parabéns pela iniciativa . Sempre aprendemos tanto com a sua experiência e vivência e esse blog irá impulsionar essa troca ainda mais ! Abraços

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muito obrigado, amiga Loana. Essa era exatamente a minha intenção quando resolvi fazer o "go live" do meu blog. Seu elógio altissimamente agradecido turbina meu orgulho e a minha força espiritual para continuar com esse blog. Desejo um ótimo dia e muiiiiiiiito sucesso para voce.

      Delete
  22. Wonderful to remember places and people, also listening to stories, thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You very much for Your highly appreciated and motivating comments, Ayelen. I think that this is exactly the difference between money and experiences - in the case of richness in money people normally don`t want to share it with others, but experiences only make You feel rich, if You share these with other people. (:-

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back again !

What`s behind my decision and reason to reactivate my blog?

Let`s go glocal - experience sharing about local & global supply chain challenges